Pandan Cake Ingredient:
1. 8 eggs
2. 200 g castor sugar
3. 1 1/2 tsp pandan essence a dash of green colouring
4. 150 ml thick coconut milk/santan
5. 300 g plain flour (sifted)
6. 3 tbsp baking powder
7. 20 ml corn oil
Pandan Cake Method Step By Step:
1. Separate egg whites and yolks.
2. Beat egg yolks with sugar till creamy.
3. Add in pandan essence, green colouring and coconut milk.
4. Fold in flour and baking powder.
5. Beat egg whites till stiff and mix with the dough.
6. Grease a baking tin with corn oil.
7. Bake cake at 120°C for 1 hour.
8. Remove from oven; allow cake to cool on wire rack in the baking tin.
9. Serve cake with freshly whipped cream and fruit cocktail, if desired.