Banana Cake Ingredient:
1. 4 eggs
2. 250 g butter (melted)
3. 250 g castor sugar
4. 5 ripe bananas (peeled & mashed)
5. 450 g self-raising flour (sifted)
Banana Cake Method Step By Step:
1. Separate egg whites from egg yolks. Beat egg whites until stiff.
2. Cream butter, sugar and egg yolks. Beat till fluffy.
3. Add in the mashed bananas; mix well. Fold in the flour and egg whites.
4. Line a baking tin with greaseproof paper. Pour mixture into tin.
5. Place cake in a cool oven. Bake cake at 160°C for 45 minutes.
6. Remove from oven. Cool cake completely on wire rack. Slice cake and serve.